[ic] Re: [perl tables=tiers] producing error: Table TIERS not found in databases

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Mon Sep 5 19:36:59 EDT 2005

Barry Treahy, Jr. wrote:

> I'm against the wall and would be grateful for any help as I've got to
> hop a plan at 6am tomorrow AM, and I can't get my site back up.
> Saturday, I blew a power supply in my Dell PowerEdge1300 and as it
> would have it, its a long holiday this weekend and Dell doesn't use a
> standard ATX pinout.  After wasting hours to find out that was a dead
> end, I pulled the drives from the system and placed them into a newer
> system but Linux wouldn't run, too old of Linux for the HW.  That has
> been resolved with RH 7.1, I have Caudium running, mySQL, Perl 5.8.7
> loaded with the kitchen sink, and IC put into place (4.8.6).  IC
> starts up and I can access all of my GDBM and mySQL tables from within
> the admin page, and all of my pages that reference these tables out
> side of the '[perl]' tags work just find, but any page that uses:
>
> [perl tables=xxx,yyy,zzz]
>
> Die with the error Tables XXX not found in databases.
>
> I could really use an idea, any idea about now...

I should have probably included in this in the original post, sorry:

Perl Version
<http://ebiz.midwest-microwave.com/cgi-bin/mmb2c/admin/genconfig?mv_session_id=ugiogUys&mv_pc=4&more_perl=1>
	    	Perl 5.8.7 (called with: /usr/bin/perl)
Optional Module Information 	    	Digest::MD5 found (v2.33).
LWP::Simple found (v1.41).
MIME::Base64 found (v3.05).
SQL::Statement found (v1.14).
Safe::Hole found (v0.10).
Storable found (v2.13).
Tie::Watch found (v1.2).
URI::URL found (v5.03).
Safe operations untrapped 	    	ftfile sort rand

Database Information

Database Interfaces 	    	GDBM available (v1.07)
No Berkeley DB_File.
DBI enabled (v1.48), available drivers:

    DBM
    ExampleP
    File
    Proxy
    Sponge
    mysql

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                     E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave, Inc.                  Phone: 480/314-1320

                       ... but it's a DRY HEAT!