[ic] unique meta keywords

Bryan Gmyrek bryangmyrek at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 16:35:51 EDT 2005

DB wrote:
 > I'm running IC 5.2 and a catalog which began life as 4.8. I'm trying to
> create a unique meta keywords tag for each page. I found some
> information in the archives about meta_header. One post said:

> Can someone provide a hint?

 Another way to do it is to just add the html/ic tags in
 templates/foundation/regions/LEFTRIGHT_TOP
 and the other _TOP files

 like

 And then in the flypage use [seti metakeywords] [item-field keywords] [/seti] to set the metakeywords scratch value.
 For other pages you can also set the keywords to whatever you want [set metakeywords] whatever ... [/set]

 Works for me anyway.

 -Bryan

 Framed'>http://www.neartexpress.com">Framed Posters