[ic] Help with Index.html changes

Tito unix4linux at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 24 11:01:15 EDT 2005

Hello All,

Sorry about the bother but I need some help on my index.html changes.  I
changed the index.html area where it says Welcome to Interchange
Foundation Store.  I hit publish and it goes through fine...but if I hit
the site the change is not really showing.  It does save the changes in
the UI for Admin but it just doesn't show on my actual webpage.

The other problem I am having is with the plus/minus for the collapsable
category_vertical_toggle.  When I set it to category_vert_toggle it
shows a plus and minus on my categories on the index.html page instead
of my own picture which should be a small dot/button.  I changed the
tminus.gif and tplus.gif to represent my own picture in ./en_US
directory but that didn't do anything...any help would be greatly
appreciated as always.

To have an idea of what I mean u can visit
www.clarinetreedmaker.com/cgi-bin/subaru

Thanks again