[ic] Problem with UI -> Tables -> Edit tables -> Group editing

Zambra michael at zambra.com
Fri Sep 30 12:37:32 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have IC 5.2 running under RedHat 9 with a MySQL database.
I have noticed a strange behaviour when editing records of the Locale
table group wise.
When I check several entries on the same UI page, click on [Edit
checked] and edit them sequentially, some of them actually don't get
updated. If I make a lookup for these records afterwards, they show up
in their original state.

This happened to me with the messages starting with (code):
Sorry, no matches for

Have you experienced the same problem?

Best,

Miguel