[ic] A subcatalog crashing a catalog?

David Tegart david at mytights.com
Mon Apr 3 10:56:47 EDT 2006

Mike, the subcatalog config file is quite simple, no call to routines:

#==========================================================================#

# alexblake.cfg
# See the 'icconfig' document for details.

#==========================================================================#

# Set Fields specific to this catalog being a subcatalog

PageDir pages
Variable COMPANY AlexBlake
Variable STORE_ID alexblake
Variable IMAGE_DIR /images/ab
Variable SERVER_NAME tightsformen.net/alexblake
Variable CGI_URL /alexblake

TemplateDir    /var/lib/interchange/alexblake/templates

ScratchDefault  mv_locale         en_US

#==========================================================================#

# The URLs which are written to refer back to our catalog.

ParseVariables  Yes

VendURL    http://www.tightsformen.net/alexblake/
SecureURL  https://www.tightsformen.net/alexblake

# Set the image path for relative images
ImageDir          __IMAGE_DIR__/
ImageDirInternal  http://__SERVER_NAME____IMAGE_DIR__/

## This is put in so Mozilla's brain-dead composer refetch function won't fail
DeliverImage  yes

David