[ic] (no subject)

Jamie Neil jamie at versado.net
Wed Apr 5 13:12:35 EDT 2006

Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Jamie Neil (jamie at versado.net):
>> Gert van der Spoel wrote:
>>> We'll have to see whether we value this specific xhtml compatibility
>>> enough to use a different approach to inserting <meta> tags (one that
>>> would put them inside <head />, or we will simply remove the xhtml
>>> icon.
>> Is XHTML actually a good idea? I've heard a number of credible people
>> recently saying that it's better to stick to HTML 4.01 strict until
>> proper XML is supported.
>>
>> Why most of us should NOT use XHTML -
>> http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum21/12026.htm
>
> It isn't usually a good idea to post members-only URLs here...

Sorry - forgot about the persistent cookie :(

You don't actually need to be a member to access this particular part of
the site, but if you don't have a cookie then it redirects you to the
login page when you follow an inbound link. Just click on the "Passed
URL" link on the login page and it will send you to the right page.

--
Jamie Neil | <jamie at versado.net> | 0870 7777 454
Versado I.T. Services Ltd. | http://versado.net/ | 0845 450 1254