[ic] User options

Elver Loho elver.loho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:29:11 EDT 2006

We're using 5.0 with some custom patches. Right now the client can
enter his/her credit card number during checkout and it'll be
remembered by the system for when he/she is buying something again.

What we'd like to do is make it so that the client can change the
credit card number in his/her settings as well. The problem is that
Interchange has hidden that part of the code... Somewhere. I'm not
sure where it is. Just copying that part over from the checkout code
enables changing the credit card details, but not creating them. It
fails to set mv_credit_card_reference in userdb, plus it doesn't send
over the CC# in an encrypted e-mail as is usual.

Could someone point me in the right direction in this regard here?

Elver