[ic] Bulk decrypt table full of card numbers?

Music music at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Apr 6 07:07:59 EDT 2006

We have a requirement where credit card orders are to be taken and stored in
a table.

At weekly intervals the table containing the card numbers and order totals
will be downloaded and then entered as a csv file into a payment processing
system.

We obviously have to encrypt the credit card details while they reside on
the server.

I would prefer to use the default Interchange GnuPG set up and then write
the orders and encrypted card details into mysql or text file table.

The payment processing system however requires plain text card numbers
within the csv file.

What I can't figure out how to do is decrypt a text file table full of GnuPG
encrypted card numbers in one sweep (once they are downloaded to a local
machine)

How would you do this?