[ic] HTMLarea broken after update from 5.2 to 5.4

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:41:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a site using an HTMLarea in the admin for updating articles.
This was working until we upgraded from 5.2 to IC 5.4.  Now it works
only in Firefox, but not in IE.  After some poking around I've found
that the onClick event is not being added to the HTMLarea.

I've tried updating the field to append HTML to the textarea so I
could add a window.onload event, but for some reason any prepended or
appended HTML does not actually get added.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

-Aaron