[ic] RE: UI browser detection bug

Daniel Davenport DDavenport at newagedigital.com
Tue Apr 11 10:46:05 EDT 2006

I used your suggestion, and i don't get snubbed by the menu editor
anymore.  :)
Might consider changing the .* in the regexp to \s*, though...i'm not up
on my browser strings, but it seems to me that the current regex would
allow for something like

	Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 95;
MyLilSpywarePlugin/6.0)

:)

--
Daniel Davenport