[ic] Ground ZOne File?

Daniel Davenport DDavenport at newagedigital.com
Sun Apr 16 23:38:18 EDT 2006

Most decent text editors have a find/replace function.  Heck, even
wordpad has one, and i wouldn't even think of calling it "decent".

In vi/vim/gvim/etc  (assuming default vi'ish settings)....
:1,$s/\$//g

In wordpad, ctrl+H should pop up a find/replace box.

In emacs....heh.  someone else here could probably help with that.

Anyway....you've found CSV rate files from UPS?  When i last messed with
the rate files (end of Feb), and even 5 minutes ago when i looked, the
only files they showed were CSV zip->zone maps and PDFs of the rates.
There apparently weren't any current CSV files of the rates.  Has that
changed?  And if so....URL?  :)

--
Daniel Davenport
New Age Digital