[ic] UPS WWW Lookup?

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Apr 17 10:38:38 EDT 2006

At 03:25 PM 4/16/2006, you wrote:
>Im using interchange-5.4 and im using 900.csv and im still not
>getting the correct amount? How do I use the www Lookup for UPS?

If you look at the shipping.asc file I think it is called upsg for www lookups.
You need to make sure you add this shipping method to your specific
country file.
Shipping methods are applied for each specific country you are shipping to.

Apply changes.

for shipping confirmation, or delivery confirmation - click the
appropriate box in the UPS program you are using.

If you want to a percentage charge to the returned UPS online values
- look into the adder function for shipping.asc.

-Steve