[ic] Preventing non-US orders from using realtime processing

DB CustomerService at M-and-D.com
Tue Apr 18 13:36:23 EDT 2006

DB wrote:
> I just added Skipjack realtime credit card processing to a store and it
> is working. I would like to have non-US orders to still use the old
> default non-realtime credit card payment method.
>
> I edited my etc/profiles.order in an attempt to make this happen but it
> does not seem to be working as I'd hoped. I changed the credit card
> section in that file from this:

[snip]

>     [if value country=US]

The above is an invalid expression. Should probably be:

[if value country eq US]

I suspect your version is setting country to US and is therefore always
true, that or it is at least always testing true.

HTH

Brian J. Miller
End Point Corp.

[snip]

Thanks - you are correct, but even with that fixed I'm getting the same
behavior. I think there is some other problem with my logic - anyone?

DB