[ic] Preventing non-US orders from using realtime processing

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Thu Apr 20 23:48:24 EDT 2006

I think he meant that your version of the [if] ( [if value country=US] )
statement was setting country to US, therefore always ringing true, and not
comparing anything at all.

However there is a way to set the default value a non logged in user will
have for the country (or any) value (not variable):

ValuesDefault  country  GB

HTH
Paul