[ic] cannot create account on public side

jimbo jimbo at soundimages.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 10:54:57 EDT 2006

Stuart Lowe wrote:

> Now, can anyone offer any insight into why setting the default of the password column to '' sorted things out here?

Yes.  I can.  You failed to understand the meaning of NOT NULL.  The
meaning '' is not the same as the meaning NULL.

Next time, learn what you need to know first,post later.

jimbo
;-)

--
Jim Brewer
Sound Images
E jimbo at soundimages.co.uk
W http://www.soundimages.co.uk/

The information in this email is confidential and the contents are not
to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee, except with their
permission. The opinions expressed represent those of the individual and
not necessarily those of Sound Images. If received in error please
advise the sender and remove from your system.

Sound Images does not guarantee this message, or any attachments, are
free from viruses or other defects.