[ic] email capture template component

Frank Reitzenstein frank at goldissue.com
Fri Aug 4 11:29:27 EDT 2006

Thanks Jon,

I have been asked to desist from posting unless I can include a
discussion in my posts. I pointed out Kevin's (and yours) have been the
only responses until now, and that there is not much to discuss amongst
oneself.

Sorry I thought the interchange menu on the right with labelled links
was clear enough. If I make any further posts to this group, it will be
easy enough to give the exact location,

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein.