[ic] Shipping Help

Tito Valentin gvalentin at daemonracing.com
Fri Aug 4 11:53:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have been trying to set my shipping methods in the checkout.html form.
When I go to that page on IC through the client side, the only shipping
method available is LOCAL (local is a method I set for in-store purchases)

I am not able to see the UPS or FedEx methods (or any for that matter
except Local).  How can I enable those other methods to show on the
shipping method drop box in the checkout page?

Also, If I am in the Admin side and click on "orders" and "new order", I
am able to generate an order for a client just fine.  Once I submit, it
defaults to UPS Ground.  I don't mind that because I can always go ahead
and change the shipping method manually by editing the order.  The only
problem is that if I am entering an order via admin and it defaults to
GNDCOM shipping the order will always be expecting a shipping status.  The
only options in the shipping status are: Pending, Shipped, Partially
Shipped, Back Ordered, Waiting for Payment, Waiting for Credit Check,
Canceled.  Is there a way I can add the an extra option under status to
say "Purchased Locally"?

Gilberto "Tito" Valentin
President / CEO

DaemonRacing Inc.
Business 321-226-0193
Cell 407-687-9901
Fax 813-333-1857
tito at daemonracing.com
gvalentin at daemonracing.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail message
may be privileged and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any further
disclosure or use, distribution, or copying of
this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please delete the e-mail, and
either e-mail the sender at the above address or
notify us at our telephone number (321) 226-0193.
Internet e-mail may be subject to delays,
non-delivery and unauthorized alterations,
therefore opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed are not binding upon
DaemonRacing Inc. unless otherwise notified
independently of this message.