[ic] Multiple Payment Gateway

Postfix User postfixjob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:27:27 EDT 2006

I'm working on a project and need a bit of guidance.

This is mall, built around a single Interchange catalog (IC 5.4.0) --
each shop in the mall will have its own payment gateway information.

I am trying to setup a way to allow for Interchange to dynamically
select (and use) the shop payment gateway information when a user does
their checkout.

I have written a custom usertag called [shop-charge] which essentially
is a wrapper around the [charge] tag.  This tag pulls the information
from a MySQL database and injects it into the [charge] tag.

My question is where do I implement this usertag?  Does it go in

If this is something you can assist with, I'm also willing to pay for
consulting to properly implement.

Any assistance would be appreciated!