[ic] Changing the Left Menu Width

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Sat Aug 12 18:12:03 EDT 2006

"Tommy Pruitt" <tpruitt at pruittcom.com> wrote:
> Where do I go to change the width of the Left Menu in the templates?  I
> have built the menu's using the Admin tools and have the "submenus".
> Everything is looking good but I have some submenus that are lengthy
> such as "Integrated Management" and it wraps them.  Thanks for any help
> and advice.

Without seeing your layout, it seems to me that the easiest fix may
be to edit the CSS.  Perhaps add "white-space: nowrap;" into the
class that handles the text that you don't want to wrap.

Again, doing this blind, if you're using the Standard demo then you
may want to play with the "a.barlink" class in the "variables/THEME_CSS"
file.

It would be best to create your own layout and CSS, so that you can get
everything looking exactly the way you want.  Remember that the supplied
Standard demo is just a demo.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz