[ic] integration

Those friendly gals at Michael's! greattux at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 13 21:46:08 EDT 2006

Dear Interchange,

My web host company is using Interchange for my new web site.  However, the "webmaster" has not integrated into my site--it just looks like a wart on its nose.  This MUST work better than this, so could you tell me if it is possible to use the Interchange cart on a site built with Site Spinner?  Also, is this a true E-commerce software application, or are we trying to drive nails with a screwdriver?

This guy promised my site would be done over 5 months ago.  I have input the data and so have a bunch of time tied up in this but am about to abandon it to a real programmer and chalk up my lost time to "lesson learned."

Can you help?

Sarah Hirz, Omaha, NE   402-598-7272