[ic] Authorizenet error:

Tommy Pruitt tpruitt at pruittcom.com
Mon Aug 14 23:37:40 EDT 2006

I get:
"
There were errors in your last submission:

    (Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time
charge failed. Reason: Authorizenet error: This account has not been
given the permission(s) required for this request.. Please call in your
order or try again.
    Credit Card Information: Authorizenet error: This account has not
been given the permission(s) required for this request.. Please call in
your order or try again.
"

When entering a credit card online.  According to RTWare (Authorize.net)
my account is authorized to make these transactions.

I'm sure there are many possibilities to resolve this.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.

BTW.  RTFM is a great resource.  Many thanks to Kevin for the docs and
answering my newbie questions.

Thanks,
Tommy