[ic] Protect email-addresses from spam-harvesters

Rene Hertell interchange at hertell.com
Wed Aug 16 02:57:47 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I run a site that has contact-information to a couple of hundreds of
people, and I would need to display their email-addresses. I think that
the best way to protect these addresses would be to convert them to an
image with imagemagick (they don't have to mailto-addresses), but if
there is any better way in doing this, then I would be thankful for any
new ideas.

But if the imagemagick-trick is the best solution, does anyone have an
usertag laying around for this purpose? :-)

Best Regards,

René