[ic] freebsd IC blank pages and premature end of script headers

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Aug 21 23:20:58 EDT 2006

On 08/21/2006 07:08 PM, Bill Beecham wrote:
> All of them but the small cart, full cart, small search. All others
> cause the error and not one mention of it in any of the error logs, even
> with all the debug turned on. Something is breaking before it even gets
> recorded as broken.

You'll need to pick the simplest of the components that is causing the
error and edit the component itself to try to determine which part of
the component is the cause.  Components are in templates/components.

> I just figured it was a db thing, outside of the admin section, because
> it is each and every component that touches the db that causes the error.

Well, anything is possible, but I highly doubt it since if it were a db
thing the problem would happen in the admin UI as well.  It could be a
specific way of accessing the db, such as the [data] tag that is causing
the problem, though.

Peter