[ic] Re: offer

Jessie Darling dodi at 0500mail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:41:44 EDT 2006

Dear
    WebClick (WC) is a Lithuanian company, dealing with the software elaboration, web-design and Internet commercials.
WC began to work in 2000 and now it is considered to be the one of the leaders among IT- service providers in Internet.
Large selection of service, high quality of our work, professionalism of our employees and affordable prices attract new clients every day.

The fact is that despite the US market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.

        WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
 The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in Lithuanian  is 25%,
whereas for the individual it is only 7%.
There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international
money transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we need you!
We need agents to receive payment for products in money orders,
cheque or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us via Wire
Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer.This way we will save money
because of tax decreasing.

        JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Recieve payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which
will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance afer deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices
you will be contacted to send payment to
(Payment is to forwarded either by Wire transfer or Western Union Money Transfer).

        HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance:
you receive 7000 USD via cheques or money orders on our behalf.
You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself!
   At the beginning your commission will equal 10%,
thoughlater it will increase up to 12%!

ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent
contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal.
You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.
  You do not need any capital to start. You can do the
Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees
who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become
managers. Anyway our employees never leave us.

       MAIN  REQUIREMENTS
 18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to
work 2-4 hours per week. with PC knowledge e-mail and internet
experience (minimal)

     And please know that Everything is
absolutely legal,that's why You have to fill a contract!
If you are interested in our offer,
please reply to the following email address:
zuniga367 at yahoo.com ,Thanks for your anticipated action.
And we hope to hear back from you.
    Regards,
    Mr Alex Brewster