[ic] FCKeditor file browser feature

Jure Kodzoman jure at plsavez.hr
Tue Aug 29 09:47:43 EDT 2006

> Yes, but my experience with TinyMCE is not very good.

I, on the other hand, have had issues with the looks of HTMLArea in
browser. And TinyMCE was really simple to configure, and looked nice. I
should however mention that I have only used it's basic features.

I should also state that i don't like WYSIWYG editors and much more
support the "wiki" syntax, for which i beleive is simple to learn and
easy to use, especially if you have some kind of preview available.

Since IC hasn't got that (yet), we're doomed to various lousy javascript
implementations.

Jure Kodzoman