[ic] Protx issues

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Wed Dec 13 06:19:32 EST 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:12:45 -0000, Michael Curtis wrote:

>Hi all
>
>FreeBSD 6.0
>IC 5.4
>Mysql
>Protx 1.0.9f
>
>Configuring the Standard store for Protx Payment Gateway using Lynn StGeorges
module and instructions

>All went well until I tried to create the new transactions table
>
>I copied the new transactions.txt to the correct location
>I copied the new transactions.mysql to the correct location
>I deleted .transactions.sql
>
>Then restarted Interchange
>
>Errors are that generated are:
>Snip...................
>> sync2 varchar(128),
>> protx1 varchar(128),
>> protx2 varchar(128),
>> protx3 varchar(128)
>> )

You could probably delete all of those unused fields - they were
put there to future-proof it for an update to the virtual terminal, but
as I've split the terminal out these are now superfluous.

Though keep the ones that are listed in log_transaction.

>- - - [11/December/2006:22:54:50 +0000] - - table transactions index failed: Table
'test_standard.transactions' doesn't exist
>- - - [11/December/2006:22:54:50 +0000] - - DBI: Post creation query 'CREATE  INDEX
transactions_order_number ON transactions (order_number)' failed: Table
'test_standard.transactions' doesn't exist
>- - - [11/December/2006:22:54:50 +0000] - - table 'transactions' failed: list_fields execute
on transactions: Table 'test_standard.transactions' doesn't exist at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1752.

>I have been over all file permissions etc and they are all o.k
>
>If I roll back to the standard transaction files the standard transaction table is created and
all is o.k

>I could create the table by creating a .sql and importing that but I do not know if that may
create other problems

I don't know if BSD is different to Linux, but maybe you need to
explicitly specify these fields in dbconf/mysql/transactions.mysql?

Have you checked that the files are in Unix line endings? Having
them in DOS line-endings can cause similar problems.

>TIA
>
>Mike Curtis

-
Lyn