[ic] Image Upload / Imagehelper Widget

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Dec 20 16:51:58 EST 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Cameron B. Prince wrote:

> You know, Mike and I worked on what we called the "Ultimate Image
> Widget" back when he and I were working on the Red Hat store together.
> It was basically a combination of the imagelisting and imagehelper
> widgets that allowed you to either select an existing image or use a
> file input to upload a new one. I wonder whatever happened to this. I
> believe I recall seeing it mentioned in a WHATSNEW file some time ago so
> I don't think I dreamed the whole thing.

Ok, I just checked a site where we have this working. It's using the
imagehelper widget with the standard nullselect filter, and that's it. The
first option is "(none)", and I see that code in
code/Widget/imagehelper.widget. Perhaps upgrading to the latest IC, or at
least that widget, would work for you. Or even just backporting the
"(none)" first option code.

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation