[ic] Protx Payment Gateway

Michael Curtis MichaelC at glcweb.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 16:26:16 EST 2006

> On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:13:18 -0000, Curtis, Michael [CCC-OT_IT] wrote:
>
> >Configuration now
> >Fedora Core 6
> >Perl 5.8.8 Threaded
> >IC 5.4.1
> >Mysql 5.x
>
> >The table fails to build and the catalog fails to start, reinstating the
> original transactions.txt
> & transactions.mysql then the table will build and the catalog starts
>
> Are you sure that the files did not have DOS line endings when uploaded?
> That can cause a variety of similar effects.
It must be along those lines, tried Vi, Nano to edit but all looks fine, tried cp the file from the untarred Protx directory i.e not opened in an editor, still no joy, tried retyping the transactions.txt and got to nine entries before the table rebuild failed

> The counter is in etc/order.number.
That location confirms numbering starting at TEST00001 but still no order ref showing in 'transactions.code'

> Did the Protx module load when Interchange started? Probably not
> or it would not be 'unknown'.
You were spot on with that, I put the 'include' statement in catalog.cfg Doh!! Further error messages with that now but I suspect Firewall issues and will have to read up on Protx requirements

Many thanks Lyn........
Your further help in solving these issues will be most welcome