[ic] Protx Payment Gateway

Curtis, Michael [CCC-OT_IT] michael.curtis at citigroup.com
Fri Dec 22 05:54:59 EST 2006

I'm in the process of doing a new version, both for their new API and
also to handle their problem with duplicate orders (what happens is
that they send back an 'empty' response, which IC reads as failure
and so the customer resends the order. However Protx have taken
the money at their end, even though they don't say so, and have
no system for checking duplicate payments. The result is irate
customers ...). It also checks for their availability (they have their
share of outages) and optionally logs the transaction offline for
you to complete manually later - generally thought to be better
than telling the customer to come back later.  If you want to try
this one then I'll send it offlist.

----------

Yes Please..I have just looked at 5.5 demo and I am impressed, not shure of what features of 5.5 I will end up with in 5.4.1 and so will try a two pronged approach (dev and er! superdev?)
Can you please sent it to michael.curtis at glcweb.co.uk as this I can access from anywhere
As for 'repeat' in transactions.txt that was from the doc's, 'repeats' in the email was from memory so me wrong there

Rgds

Michael

>Many thanks Lyn........
>Your further help in solving these issues will be most welcome
>> >
>> >Regards
>> >
>> >Michael
>> >

>> -
>> Lyn