[ic] Protx Payment Gateway

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Sat Dec 23 04:09:34 EST 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:54:59 -0000, Curtis, Michael [CCC-OT_IT] wrote:

[snip about new version]
>than telling the customer to come back later.  If you want to try
>this one then I'll send it offlist.
>Yes Please..I have just looked at 5.5 demo and I am impressed, not shure of what
features of 5.5 I will end up with in 5.4.1 and so will try a two pronged approach (dev and er!
>Can you please sent it to michael.curtis at glcweb.co.uk as this I can access from

I'll send it after the 27th - Protx have disabled my test account
and as I haven't looked at this for a while I need to run at least
one test before sending it. (Protx are back on the 27th)