[ic] Re: Authorize.net occassional charge errors

Tom Friedel - Ready Ink Incorporated tom at readyink.com
Wed Feb 1 12:31:06 EST 2006

Thank you Jonathan and Racke for the reply.  First, my guess was wrong,
the actual error count 1/200.
I was not using the PERL_SIGNALS=unsafe and will do that now.  It will
take a week or two before I have more information.
One more piece of info, although I using AuthorizeNet.pm unmodified,
they are using this through a backend interface and not checkout.html,
so it is always being used by the same browser, user, environment, etc.

thank you,
tom friedel