[ic] 24 hr wait enforced...

maillists lists at gmnet.net
Fri Feb 3 09:14:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a catalog user who is entering data via IC and they hit a wall
were they are now locked out. This is the message in my error log:

###.###.###.### - - [03/February/2006:09:00:41 -0500]
catalogname /cgi/catalogname/index.html Too many IDs, 24 hour wait
enforced.

I have tried to find out were this is set so I can let them back in, but
I can't seem to find out how. I have restarted httpd and IC. If this is
a variable that I can set, I would like to set it to a high number so
they don't get locked out again. It is a large catalog were many people
enter lots of data...

Thanks
Rick