[ic] Where does mv_transaction_id get set?

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Fri Feb 3 12:47:09 EST 2006

Between your versions a change was made where previously the order counter
was used as the transaction ID - this changed to a separate counter.

The problem with the old way was that every failed charge resulted in an
unused order number (this was because the order number needed to be
generated in order to charge the card with it as a reference).

The change you need to look for is a combination of log_transaction and the
order routes in catalog.cfg where you have counter_tid set.

Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Clark
Webmaint.com   - Building Clever Websites        http://www.webmaint.com/