[ic] Where does mv_transaction_id get set?

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri Feb 3 13:05:02 EST 2006

>Between your versions a change was made where previously the order counter
>was used as the transaction ID - this changed to a separate counter.
>
>The problem with the old way was that every failed charge resulted in an
>unused order number (this was because the order number needed to be
>generated in order to charge the card with it as a reference).
>
>The change you need to look for is a combination of log_transaction and the
>order routes in catalog.cfg where you have counter_tid set.
>
>Jonathan.
>

>--

Hello Jonathan,

Currently using IC 5.4 and Authorizenet.

I noticed the following line (from AuthorizeNet.pm):
    x_Invoice_Num                   => $actual->{mv_order_number},

The x_Invoice_Num is not being sent, since the mv_order_number is not
available yet during the authorization.
Any suggestion on another value that needs to be used - maybe
mv_transaction_id ?

Thanks,
Steve Graham