[ic] Where does mv_transaction_id get set?

Paul Jordan jordan at gishnetwork.com
Fri Feb 3 14:21:09 EST 2006

interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org wrote:
> [...]

Thanks John and Jon, yes I found an old post eluding to that. There were
actually several opinions on how to do it, but adding counter_tid
logs/tid.counter helped log_transaction get a mv_transaction_id.

I think people who used my multipage checkout of 2002 might be in trouble
when they integrate the new log_transaction and profiles.order :)

Thanks all.
Paul Jordan