[ic] Re: Shipping US to Canada with 5.2 using UPS ground

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Feb 6 13:07:06 EST 2006

At 11:49 AM 2/6/2006, you wrote:
>For the archives, my conclusion is I must upgrade to 5.4 where UPS
>Ground to Canada seems integrated into shipping.asc and the code,
>and difficult to seperate.
>tom - http://www.readyink.com

Hello Tom,

I spent the time to integrate UPS-Canada into IC 4.8 install, but
soon removed it because the customers did not like the random UPS
broker charges they incurred.

The only option we have for shipping into Canada now is US Postal
Global Express - we don't like it as well as UPS, but so far no broker charges.

FWIW - you might want to look into it.

Steve Graham