[ic] shipping.asc IC 5.4

JT Justman jt-lists at sirius.airdelights.com
Tue Feb 7 13:44:09 EST 2006

Steve Graham wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I moved a shipping description from IC 4.8 that was working, and having
> trouble getting it to work in 5.4:
>
> Something has changed slightly in the shipping methods, but I can't seem
> to locate
>
> I have the shipping method enabled correctly in country database file
> for the specific country.
>
> Response when received on shipping page:
> No zone found for geo code GB, type GlobalExp
>

> ===================
>

> shipping.asc method:
>
> USPSGBX:     USPS Global Express
>         crit                    weight
>         at_least                5
>         adder                   2
>         ups                             1
>         zone                    GlobalExpZones
>         PriceDivide             1
>         table                   GlobalExp
>         aggregate               40
>         ui_ship_type    UPSI
>         min                             0
>         max                             0
>         cost                    e No shipping needed!
>
>         min                             0
>         max                             70
>         str_length              2
>         geo                     zip
>         zip                     country
>         cost                    u
>
>         min                             70
>         max                             9999999
>         cost                    e Too heavy for Global Express

I think I ran in to the same thing when matching country codes, and
ended up placing a zero in front of the zip value in shipping.asc, but
not on the zone table. I.e.:

zip                     0[value country]

Never looked any deeper than that.

--
	|Waiting to fix the world since 1995|
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to