[ic] Unable to send mail using Net::SMTP IC 5.4 [solved]

drtester at netzero.com drtester at netzero.com
Fri Feb 10 21:51:35 EST 2006

General question to the gurus:

Will 5.4 be updated with this fix (and other fixes, such as the high traffic problem discussed last month)?  I'm waiting to deploy a new IC box until some of these are fixed.

If so, will the fix be in an official release, or at least a CVS version?

-- Steve Graham <icdev at mrlock.com> wrote:

Thanks Peter,

It looks like that wasn't incorporated into IC 5.4.

I applied your suggested code, and it is working now.

interchange-users mailing list
interchange-users at icdevgroup.org

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!