[ic] nosalestax selected but tax charged

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Feb 15 10:18:07 EST 2006

Quoting James P. Kinney III (jkinney at localnetsolutions.com):
> On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 03:10 -0800, Peter wrote:
> > On 02/14/2006 07:23 PM, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> > > Then found the environment variable nontaxablefield is not set in my
> > > configuration. So I added it to variables and restart IC.
> >
> > It's a catalog.cfg directive and it's case sensitive, "NonTaxableField".
> > Add "NonTaxableField nontaxable" to your catalog.cfg file.
> >
> Many thanks! That fixed it.

Also, just as a point of correction, catalog.cfg directives are not
case-sensitive when you put them in that file. "NONTaxableField",
'nontaxablefield', 'NoNtAxAbLeFiElD' would all be accepted.

The values, on the other hand, are often case-sensitive.

I am sure everyone appreciates in retrospect the lack of questions
having to do with missed case on directives...when we were considering
XML for the ITL language, it's very-strict syntax was the major thing
we decided was too hard to live with.

--
Mike Heins

-- Wernher Von Braun