[ic] Re-Building products.txt file from MySQL DB

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 22 08:06:32 EST 2006

Hi list,

I have been forced to re-organize my products table,
and I started in MySQL, re-ordering my columns (over 200 of them)

I also re-organized my dbconf/mysql/products.mysql file

My products.txt file is really hard to read/edit cause of the large
amount of columns (one item line wraps over 20 lines on the screen).

Is there a easy way for re-building the products.txt file to
match what's in my products table in MySQL?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Martin Houle
N.E.S.T. Solutions