[ic] where to find source of TAGs: more matches

JT Justman jt-lists at sirius.airdelights.com
Thu Feb 23 17:48:43 EST 2006

Georg Brugger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the foundation demo shop at the end of the "results_buylist " file
> (../templates/components) the tags more and matches are used.
> I know what they are doing, but I would like to make some changes in the
> code, but unfortunately I can't find the source.
> find / -name "more.*tag" didn't help.
> Can someone please point me to the right place?
>
> Thank you in advance for help

Well, those are sub-tags and as such don't have their own files. I think
those are in Vend/Interpolate.pm, perhaps sub labeled_list would be a
good place to start.

What is it that you want to change? Perhaps it's been done already,
you'd be amazed. Unless you're a better Perl magician than me, you might
earn a bit of a headache trying to understand what's happening in that sub.

JT

--
	|Waiting to fix the world since 1995|
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to