[ic] using images with Interchange 5.5.0/FCK editor

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:00:29 EST 2006

Hi,

I use Interchange 5.5.0 with FCK editor. It works fine but I have a problem
including images.
I guess the upload functionality is not working with InterChange?

So, when I want to use images with FCK-editor I include an image using the
image propertie pop-up and putting the image URL in the category Image Info
(more or less the same as I did with HTML area)

Problem: when I use an image with FCK-editor and I save the item [ok] -
Interchange UI automaticly logout?

Is this maybe a bug?

Thanks a lot for any help,

Eric