[ic] Assistance Request

Simon Swegles simon at swegles.com
Thu Jan 12 16:25:31 EST 2006

I enabled logging for mysqld.
Then I wiped out my previous installation of interchange and started
fresh with a new install and catalog.
It exhibited the same behavior previously described. Then I went into
mysqld.log to see what was happening. It shows all the successful
connections and table creation from the install and the subsequent
successful query of the database when I accessed the catalog while still
logged into SSH. However, the error state that came up after I logged
out of SSH and tried again to access the catalog was not recorded in
mysqld.log.

This precedes the successful query:
060112 16:08:30         97 Connect     db_user at localhost on my_db
             97 Query       SET AUTOCOMMIT=1

The logfile ends with the following (immediately after the successful
query):
060112 16:08:51         98 Connect     root at localhost on
             98 Quit
060112 16:08:52         99 Connect     root at localhost on mysql
             99 Query       SET AUTOCOMMIT=1
             99 Quit

Any attempt to access the catalog after logging the db_user out of SSH
is not recorded in mysqld.log.