[ic] more-list not working with results_grid component

Tom Friedel - Ready Ink Incorporated tom at readyink.com
Sat Jan 14 19:14:44 EST 2006

I am sure I am missing something simple.

I am trying to use the results_grid component for the first time, and am
not getting more-list when searching with the menu on the left.  It
shows when searching with search box.  You can see this in the
foundation store by using results_grid instead of results_buylist in
results.html, and changing [search-region] to [search-region ml=1]
(there are no categories with more than two items), and there is more
more list when you use the left menu.

In my example I am using
[search-region more=1 ml=9]

thank you in advance,