[ic] producing and scanning barcodes

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 16 12:05:00 EST 2006

> Hi,
>
> Has anybody worked with or build a module for using barcodes
> and a scanner in IC? Or a module that can create a barcode
> onto for instance a picking list slip?
>
> I would be interested in any info to help me get started with
> integrating a barcode module.
>
> Thanks,
> Pieter

This is something I have been contemplating for a while now, but never
really got to it seriously.

Searching google I found this Perl stuff that looks interesting but I
haven't read on it... I think it's on CPAN too, I'm not sure if it
would do what we need, but if you want to have a deeper look than
I did, I would appreciate feedback if it turns out to be promising.
Ultimately, a code that supports various barcode types would be great.

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Modules/Perl/dist_html?dist_id=8888

Martin H.