[ic] Mail forms under attack!!

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Jan 18 17:26:11 EST 2006

"N.E.S.T. Solutions" <nest_consulting at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> [snip]

Just out of interest, is the spam targetted at you or is the spammer
able to use your form to send articles to other people?

If the spam is targeted at you then the previously-referenced tips may
help.  If your form is allowing the spam to be sent to others then
that's a different matter altogether, and one that would require
urgent attention.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz