[ic] User already exits?!

steve stve16 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 18:54:22 EST 2006

Hello, I'm not sure if your the person I need to ask
and if not, I'm hosting a site and I was going to use
your webcart to sell some Merch. stuff for a band -
but everytime I try to install the interchange cart it
says that it I already have a user name and password
yet when I click to go into the admin page it says the
webpage does not exist. I have never installed an
interchange cart or even set up my user name and
password for this site.... So i was wondering what I
should do - because I'd really like to use
interchange.       Thanks