[ic] ups_cache table IC 5.4

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri Jan 20 14:52:54 EST 2006

Hello,

Making good progress on upgrade from 4.8 to 5.4.
I noticed that on ups_query www lookups the ups_cache table is
getting filled with the actual cart weights, instead of being rounded
to the next pound. I also confirmed this on the demo1 website.
However, I had to change the shipping methods country table for US to
add a www lookup. I added 2DA, and changed the weight of one of the
items to .25 lbs.

Is there a setting for rounding the weights? This cache table is a
great added feature by the way.

Thanks,
Steve