[ic] swish search error

Dan Bergan dan at berganconsulting.com
Tue Jan 31 12:29:18 EST 2006

I am trying to set up Swish-e for searching my site.  I followed the
directions from this thread:

I have indexed my site and I can successfully search using the swish-e
command line.

When I search from an interchange form, I get the following error:
Limit subroutine creation: Bad code: Bareword "code" not allowed while
"strict subs" in use at (eval 1243) line 4.

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?  Any pointers would be
helpful.  I also have a debug log from Swish.pm if that would be helpful.

Dan Bergan