[ic] Cart Spawned in New Browser Window on Click and Auto Refreshed?

Andrew N augustine.andrew at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:28:36 EDT 2006

Greetings.

Is there a way to, when a link is clicked, have the cart pop up in a
separate browser window (I'll call it Window B and I'll call the
original page Window A).  Then the user is browsing still in Window A
and adding items to the cart through Window A.  The page does not go
the cart page, but stays on the same page, possibly the same position
of the page, in Window A.  However the cart is updated in Window B
upon item additions and deletions?

Thank you in advance!

Andy